American Red Cross community volunteers Jen Griffin (left, in green above) and Deb Brinegar (right) visited our club today. Deb Brinegar serves on the board of the American Red Cross and is also a Community Volunteer Leader (CVL). Deb belongs to the Rotary Club of East Wichita and talked to club members about why she is very passionate about the American Red Cross and how much the goals of the two organizations are aligned.
Deb shared with our group Red Cross’ five areas of service and three specific ways that individuals like ourselves can help.
• Volunteer your time or promote volunteer opportunities.
• Donate money to the organization.
• Donate blood/platelets or host a blood drive.
You can connect with the American Red Cross through their various social media accounts:
• Instagram – @ksokredcross
• Twitter – @ksredcross
• Facebook – American Red Cross Kansas
• LinkedIn – American Red Cross of Kansas